In 2014, the U.S. transitioned to the ICD-10 code set requiring clinicians to use the new ICD-10 code set for reimbursement from payers. This represented a major change in how clinicians document diagnoses in the medical record and how they are paid for services.
For those clinicians who have not transitioned to ICD-10, Codewalk supports this transition. Codewalk is a coding reference application targeted specifically at ICD-10. The ICD-10 code set is broad in scope and the high degree of specificity makes the code set very deep. Codewalk delivers access to the ICD-10 code set in a quick, easy to use yet powerful user interface.
Codewalk is an innovative application for the healthcare industry. Microexcel CSD offers custom software development solutions specific to the healthcare industry including:
- Healthcare data migration and integration
- Healthcare data modeling
- Mobile healthcare application development
- Custom patient engagement solutions
- GEMs (General Equivalency Mappings between ICD-9 and ICD-10)
- ICD-10-CM and PCS code set and guidelines
- Data views that facilitate the comparison of documents, codes, and search results
- Powerful search engine
- Quickly find an ICD-10-PCS code with the ICD-10 PCS smart code builder
Contact email@example.com to schedule a demo or learn more!
Microexcel CODEWALK Brochure
Discover how Codewalk helps your providers prepare for the transition to ICD-10 which is set in a quick, easy to use yet powerful user interface.